For fixed installations, subsidised product is available through the major internet carriers. We suggest customers look very specifically at their needs, as some connections can be much more costly than others.
For travelers, we request you go to this section in our Campersat sister site.
Videosat announces SatMail
as the latest high-speed office grade communications delivering e-mail with the option of internet via the Inmarsat network.
..... Anywhere, anytime. Best of all, it’s so easy to use!
Do you need e-mail access Australia-wide?
Well, Videosat now offers a new product that enables e-mail access with the option of internet for anyone that requires portability and satellite coverage Australia-wide.
The new SatMail terminal is the latest in mobile satellite broadband communications, and has been configured by Videosat to enable travelers to retrieve & send e-mails via satellite economically. This system can be used throughout Australia and the world hot fake watches UK.
SatMail is ideal for data, and is user-friendly, designed especially for the non-technical user. This new terminal is perfect for the traveler as set up is a breeze and it supports voice, e-mail, messaging, VPN,FTP, VoIP, FoIP and video media streaming.
Depending upon your requirements, Videosat will configure your terminal for your specific usage. Some travelers only want e-mail access exclusively. In these cases, we block internet access, and set up e-mail text only within a POP mailbox.
This configuration cuts costs and limits vulnerability of overspending. Satellite broadband has never been easier or more affordable with prepaid vouchers available with an expiry date of five years.
- Fantastic means of controlling costs
- You can purchase vouchers that are redeemable by calling Inmarsat direct 24/7 free call.
- With the launch of the new Pacific Ocean Satellite, Inmarsat is the network of choice.
- Prepaid vouchers are held in reserve and are only loaded into the terminal upon command. Once loaded, you have 6 month in which to use them.
Designed for the non-technical user, SatMail has a robust and compact design, with optimal flexibility and performance. It is equipped with a range of common interfaces, which provide connectivity options in the field and the swivelled antenna facilities ensure rapid and easy pointing for a satellite connection. Combined with its sub-laptop size, the terminal is ideal for single users who need to set up a complete broadband mobile office in frequently changing locations.
- Fully self-contained satellite terminal
- Smaller than a laptop. Weighing 1.25 kg and measuring 254 x 180 x 59 mm, ideally suited for personal mobile use
- Highly flexible, provides simultaneous voice and broadband data.
- Easy to use, and > coverage is provided anywhere within the Inmarsat coverage map.
- Applications include remote high-speed access to your corporate network, as well as company and customer information.
- Send e-mails via the internet or e-mail applications, with access speeds for the internet up to 384 kbps.
SatMail is offered for outright purchase with federal government subsidy depending on usage. See our online store